Blogging brought a new found joy into my life, even though sometimes I am not sewing or crafting and there isn't much to share, I still love to update my blog to talk to you all. So, thank you so much for still coming to visit me to see what I am up. :)
To show my gratitude, I have a giveaway every year... Are you curious to find out what I am giving away this year? Well, some of you guessed right, I am giving away some things I brought from Japan! Are you curious what they are?
Lariat style stitched bead necklace made by my sister. As I mentioned in my post before, she is an amazing beads artist. She will be happy that one of my readers will cherish and love her jewelry. There are several ways to wear this beauty, it is 32" long.
What would you do with them?
Here are the ways to enter;
1. Link up your project (1st entry)
2. Leave a comment and tell me your number for the link party project.
Note: Of course you will increase the chance of winning if you link up many projects, but I only count one comment per person.(2nd entry)
If you don't have anything to link up, you can leave comment on which "Trip to Japan" was your favorite. I will count the comment as 1 entry. :)
The winner will be announced on Monday, November 5th.
As usual here are the rules for linking:
1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.
2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.
3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.
That's it! Go ahead to link up and show us what you have been working on!