Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Love For Baskets

I don't know how and when it started, as long as I can remember I've always loved baskets. They are pretty, decorative, useful; I just love looking at them too. The baskets in the pictures are mostly from thrift stores and yard sales. This is not all of them that I have!



After I found about the CPSIA, I was pretty sad about the whole thing. I am still hoping that law will be amended.

I've decided I can do other things too. One of the things I'm thinking of doing is restoring and refurbishing those baskets and sell them on etsy! I blogged about some baskets that I fixed up way back in September 08.



The whole process is fun for me. Finding a basket is like a treasure hunt. Then thinking of its potential is exhilarating. Selling them is like finding a new home for them.

I know lots of my friends like yard sales, if you see something that I might like, give me a jingle!

4 comments :

  1. i love baskets too! i hope they amend it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! I LOVE the basket purses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great eye for baskets, those are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baskets, too! And basket purses are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin