Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Necklace

I found this at a thrift store for $1.99. There is not one scratch, and I love the roses in the pendant. The only thing I didn't care for was the cheap looking gold metal parts...


So, I took that off, and made it into a one of a kind necklace for me!



Love it!!! (In my best soprano voice)


Talk about thrift store finds, lately, I have found several great finds at the local thrift stores. I am going to have some posts about them in the near future.

13 comments :

  1. Excellent and sooooo pretty.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a gold type person either. I actually have a pendant similar to that which I never wear because of the gold - now I think I'll dig it out and switch it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to update it and bring it into the "now." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous redo! I, too, have been finding lots of treaures at the thrift store lately. Hopefully I'll locate my camera cord so I can pst photos of my finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration to keep an eye out for great finds:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo pretty, and I love the silver MUCH more than the original gold tone, you did a great job!
    I love finding great old vintage things at the shoppes!

    Barbara

    www.EnchantedMirror.com
    Custom Stevie Nicks style clothing,jewelry and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tods los trabajos son encantadores me gustan muchisimo, gracias por inspirarme

    cariƱos

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin