If you haven't done so, visit my sponsors' page for my 2nd anniversary giveaway. It ends tonight!
Before I start the link party for this week, let me share one of the projects I have been working on. I posted about the Liberty of London fabrics and my first project with it.
With the second project I have decided to do a quilt. I wanted to preserve them as a quilt, so I can enjoy them longer.
There was not enough Liberty of London fabrics to make into a quilt...
So I decided to add polka dots from my stash. Lots of cutting...
and I finish piecing them.
I always hand quilt, but I really want to get better at machine quilting. I might do that with this quilt.
Rachel kept asking me if this was her quilt. I said no, this is for the whole family to use. Then, she was kept going on how about much she loves this quilt because there are lots of flowers and polka dots. I thought it was so funny, these are the reasons why I love this quilt too!
I can't wait for the day that we can start sewing together.
So, what have you been working on? Are you ready to share with everyone?
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on this post. (You will get one entry)
2. Become a follower of Tea Rose Home. (you will get a second entry)
3. Face book, tweet, blog (any of them is fine) about this giveaway. (You will get a third entry)
I will run the giveaway until the 7th and post the winner on Monday the 9th. Sound good?
Now, lets start the link party and here are the rules for the link party:
1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.
2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.
3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.