Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Girl's Night Out ~ Joann's Fabric and Craft Stores~

Last Friday, I had a great opportunity to mingle with some of the amazing bloggers. Thanks to Jessica from Me Sew Crazy who organized this amazing night.

Even though I didn't attend the Sewing Summit, I felt like I was a small part of it.

Most of these wonderful people I met for the first time, but having the same interest makes it so much easier to become friends with everybody. I had a great time!

I attempted to take many pictures, but inside the restaurant was so dark and most of the pictures didn't turn out so great... Here are a couple pictures I can share though.

Here is me with Jessica. She was such a sweetheart. I was so happy to finally meet her in person.

With Sara of Sew Sweetness. I had the pleasure of sitting next to her. She is one talented girl; her blog is filled with awesomeness.

Jessica made this keepsake for each one of our blog names. It must have taken her a long time to do this. You see? Isn't she so nice?

We each received fabulous swag bags to take home. Are you wondering what was inside? (I was! It was like getting an early birthday gift!).

Special thanks to our sponsors for making our GNO so special. Jo-ann Fabric, Coats & Clark, Pellon, Michael Miller Fabric, Fat Quarter Shop, The Ribbon Retreat, Fiskars, Riley Blake Designs.

I will be back with more posts about my Japanese trip later. I will see you soon!

9 comments :

  1. What a fantastic opportunity to meet blogger friends! I'm sure you've created some long lasting memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun time and that was so very sweet of Jessica! Your swag bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Sachiko!!! It was so much fun to meet you, of course I wish we had more time to talk. But bring able to hug you and meet you - that was simply incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with that grey bird/tree fabric!!! Can you tell me who the designer is?

    So glad you had a great time. I'm a new blog follower and a first time commenter. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of you and Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sachicko,
    We were so glad that we were able to meet and visit with you! You are even cooler in real life than you are in cyber space.
    -liZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Bird-

    Thank you for your comment, and welcome to the blogging world!

    Jessica, liz

    I was so happy to see you girls in person. Thank you so much for the fun and incredible night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome it must have been to meet so many people that love sewing! I wish we'd have something like this in Missouri! Looks like ya'll got a nice goodie bag also:)
    btw: I have a new sewing blog if you'd love to check it out! Trying to get the word out to fellow sewers!
    -Reyna
    www.reynasews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin