1. I cut along the seams of the inner legs to open them up.
2. I laid the dress flat on the table to see how I could sew the left and right seams together in the middle to make this jumpsuit into a dress.
3. I cut off some excess parts then sewed the seams together in the front and back.
4. Because there are broken parts where the cotton lace was connected to the other cotton lace, I completely took off the thread which was attaching the two and directly sewed them together.
5. I sewed a liner and added that to the waist down.
6. It was ready for testing!
Today was a much warmer day than normal and I felt like spring was finally here! It was such a perfect day to try the new dress. :)