Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer is Near Necklace

I have been wanting to create a necklace that looks delicate, versatile, and has a little more detailed design than just stringing beads. I drew up some designs and came up with this...

I was pretty happy with how it turned out, and had to take this for a test run. The beads and pearls I used are light beige, and as I predicted, it is pretty versatile with many different outfits. It has enough presence but it doesn't scream out "Look, I am here!"... this is exactly what I wanted. :)


I am going to make this with white or ivory beads & pearls in the near future. I think it will be a great addition to my summer wardrobe.

12 comments :

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! It reminds me of a walk on a pristine beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way pretty! I love necklaces that have presence---but don't scream for attention. I don't get to wear necklaces right now since I have a fun 1 year old who loves to pull on them, so I love seeing your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful your necklace is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely has presence and is delicate at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please make one, or a few, for your Etsy shop!!! It's gorgeous and I would definitely want to purchase one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Would love to buy from your shop for me and for my mother, who only wears tasteful things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the prettiest and most delicate jewelry, Sachiko! It will probably go with all sorts of outfit - from casual to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely necklace! I love that you've used a silver chain with the pearly beads, they really complement each other!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin