Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Knit Set Up 2

I shared a knit set up in my last post. I loved it so much so that (and I have more fabric that I can use!) I decided to make a similar knit set up; I changed the skirt pattern and made it to a flare skirt with this one.

I can say that 90% of my wardrobe is skirts or dresses. Things like this is very comfortable to wear, washable and instantly looks put together. What's not to love? I made this just before I went in to get my procedure and I haven't sewn any clothing after that, but I am recovering and started doing some hand stitching. I have been looking at my fabric piles and thinking about what to make next. I think that is one of the fun parts of sewing... imagining the potential of the fabric.

It is a bit cold to wear this without a jacket where I live but I am going to wear this all the time this summer!

5 comments :

  1. It looks very comfortable, Sachiko. I hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as cute as can be. That's going to feel so good this summer. Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sachiko, you look so stylish and sweet. I love this. I bet it is cool and comfortable too! I understand the whole idea of having several choices made from a versatile pattern.
    I always carry a jacket in my car, year round. Yes we have winter. Summer is boiling hot and humid in Northern Virginia (in my humble opinion haha) and I do carry a jacket around because inside so many places like malls and stores, it is so cold my fingers become numb!!
    I have been praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love knits too. But I find that I don't know how to sew with them. Do you use a serger? I can't seem to ever get the tension right, so I end up with a pile of great knits and pattens but no finished clothes to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The hat and bag make the outfit that much cuter๐Ÿ˜€. I hope you recover quickly, you've been through lots this past year, take care ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin