Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Light Denim Wide Pants

I can't believe we are already in the second week of November! I made this lightweight denim pants a couple weeks ago, but life got busy and I didn't have a chance to post it until now. The pattern I used is from one of my Japanese sewing books and the whole process was so simple and easy as the title of the book claims it to be. With one glance, it kind of looks like a skirt.
I am toying with the idea to make this with plaid if I find something that catches my eye, or...
Lengthen it and sew sleek pants with solid fabric. I don't know if I could pull off the look with my height though... it would be an experiment for sure!

2 comments :

  1. Sachiko, you are 100% adorable, like a doll.
    I am slim but I do not wear snazzy clothes just cute girlie blouses.
    Everything looks sweet on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I think you are having the best time sewing, Sachiko. It's such fun to see. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin