Tuesday, April 23, 2024

First Time Ever Podcast Interview! ~ with Creative Japan

Emi of Emi & Ko Studio reached out to me a while ago to be a guest on her brand new podcast. To be honest, my initial thought was to decline, because I am usually terrified of public speaking and am insecure about speaking English as a second language. But, I thought to myself, "When am I going to have such an opportunity to try something like this?" It was a bit scary but exciting at the same time! Big thanks to Emi who made me feel very welcomed and I felt it was more like having a conversation rather than an interview. Surprised to say, I had a great time!
Please check out my episode. There are several places you can go to watch. Youtube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Emi's blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin