Monday, June 15, 2009

Smart Bookmarks


I found this neat idea at Ucreate. You can find the tutorial here. This is a magnetic bookmark and it won't fall out of the book.

I thought it was such a clever and fun idea! I wanted to make some for me (since I started reading "Twilight" for the second time, I needed it really bad. No more random objects between the pages!)

Also, Father's Day is coming up. I made some for my book reading father-in-law too, this will be part of the gift for him!

I made several bookmarks from different papers and color coordinated them for gifts.
Like it was mentioned in her blog, this will be perfect stocking stuffers and book club gifts.



I gave one to my husband and my boys too, since it is so easy and inexpensive to make, I can't stop! I can think of a lot more people who would love these bookmarks. With a find like this I had to share with everyone!

6 comments :

  1. What a great idea! I love the color and pattern combinations you used, they are so lovable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog! ooxx`jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool...how can I buy some from you?! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bookmarks. I am going to check them out for sure!!!
    You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look wonderful! I'm so glad you are having so much fun with the idea. Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin