I was too tired to cook dinner after church (besides, we had tons of leftovers),but I was not tired to bake a peach cobbler! This recipe is super easy, quick and yummy. Several of my friends asked for the recipe, so here goes:
Easy Peach Cobbler (makes 6 servings)
you will need;
|1 16oz can of sliced peaches undrained|
1 cup flour
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 cup Milk
2 tsp baking Powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 stick butter
1. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, cook peaches until boiling.
2. In a medium bowl mix flour, 1 C sugar, milk, baking powder and salt.
3. In a 2 quart casserole dish, melt butter.
4. Pour batter over butter.
5. Add peaches, do not stir.
6. Sprinkle remaining sugar over entire casserole.
7. Bake at 400°F for 20-30 min.
8. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream or both...
I tried this recipe with fresh peaches once and it was even better.(it was more work, but if you want try it, I highly recommend it.)
After we had leftovers for dinner, we enjoyed the peach cobbler. Mmmmm... I was satisfied.