Saturday, July 4, 2009

Red, White and Blue

I have been working on some new dresses for Rachel. I wanted to make something for the Fourth July and came up this...


My favorite color is white, and I love the combinations of red and white.

Where is the blue? Here are some blue flowers. I love the fabric; very summerly and happy colors.



For the Forth we are having a big picnic at a park with extended family. This is becoming our family tradition. We will have a BBQ and other good food while we play soccor, badminton, frisbie and even some board games. Every year, I bring bubbles and glow sticks for the little ones.

The grand finale is the fire works. It never gets old; I love watching fire works. Lined up chairs and blankets and pillows make me feel happy and warm inside. I love creating memories with my loved ones.

It is late, I better get to bed soon for tomorrow. I feel all red, white and blue inside. I'm excited about what kind of fun we will have!

Happy Fourth of July every one!

3 comments :

  1. the clothes are great. you are so talented. i hope you had a good time at the park. we ended up at the park by the temple. i love the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! When I am rich and famous, you will dress my girls and people will be so jealous!!!!
    I love the 4th of July!!!! We live in such an AWESOME country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far behind in my Blogger reading list, but I wanted to tell you how cute these outfits are. I love read and white, too, and that dress is so adorable. And I love the flower motif on the shirt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin