Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Link Party No.23 and Some Beads Jewelry

I had a laid back, yet very productive Labor day weekend with my family. When I say "productive", it doesn't mean progress on my projects, but things that needed to be taken care of around the house.

Although, after all the work was done, and when my family started doing their own things, I decided to play with beads...

I made this for my friend who had a birthday several months ago...(Happy WAAAY belated birthday E!).


Also, I made this for myself for the fall. These beads have some orange, gold, and light brown tones, but because they are mostly clear beads, I feel like it is perfect for between the Summer and the Fall. I might add some copper colored charms later on.



Well ladies, it is your turn, show me what you have been working on!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





15 comments :

  1. Love the pinks in the bracelet, my absolute favourite colour scheme, very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery came out stunning! Love the colours you used on the bracelet.

    Thanks for hosting another great party!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second everything said above! I love the bracelet - the colors used are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love that bracelet. is there anyway you could share a tutorial on how you made it?! i've never made any jewelry, but would love to try to make a bracelet like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful jewelry!!! I love them both but those earrings are my favorite. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making jewelry! Your earrings and bracelet came out absolutely stunning! I love the color combinations as well. Great job! I'm your newest follower.

    ~ www.billiemonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pieces are gorgeous! I love the earrings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Copper charms would look great on that bracelet. I'm partial to earrings mysefl, and yours are really cute. It's always fun to come check out what you're up to.

    By the way, thank you for hosting another link party. Your link parties have consistently given me more traffic than any other site's link party. So don't change your link party format. :) It's very successful. (How many more times can I say link party?)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous!
    I second the request for a tutorial - I've had success with simple string-the-bead type jewelry, but haven't been brave enough to try working with chain or making earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Sachiko! I LOVE your copper-colored bracelet. Thanks for the great party, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love the earrings!
    How creative!
    Thank you for sharing~
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin