Friday, December 31, 2010

Link Love No.36!

You must be wondering why I am posting Link Love so soon... the reasons are...

1. Tomorrow is our New Year’s party, and I am not posting.
2. On January 1st there is something exciting I am going to post, so I really wanted this week’s link love posted soon.

Thank you again everyone for your wonderful projects. It is hard for me to pick just five every time. I always try to have a variety by picking different types of projects. Also, I want to give many different people a chance to be featured. I hope you understand where I come from and why I pick certain projects for my link party.

Ok, this week’s link love...

The Quick Un-pick shared this wonderfully done Sewn Photo Canvas Display. Her tutorial shows you how to make this, and the result is stunning!


Are you looking for the perfect gift to give in January that is useful all year long? Very Merry Vintage Style created free printable calendar for 2011 and shares a tutorial on how to create this amazingly cute calendar. This will be going on my "to-do" list. :)


These black & white fortune cookies by Homeworkwill spice up any party. A very fun and stylish idea!


Is this pretty or what? I keep my recipes in a special binder, but I might start writing my recipes on index cards, so I can use this card holder. :) Check out Life's Sweeter with Chocolate wonderful step by step tutorial!


I posted several different tutorials for brooches (including mine) in the past, and I believe this is totally new! I love the fullness of it, and it looks easy to make. Thank you for sharing Innocentia !


I can't believe this year is ending soon... I just want to tell you all how thankful I am that you to take time out of your busy day to come back to read my blog. Really, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope, I can keep creating and writing fun and feel good posts during the coming year.

Have a nice New Year’s Eve, and Happy New Year!

5 comments :

  1. those fortune cookies are AWESOME!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say a quick -but huge- THANK YOU for featuring my Stitched photo canvas in your Love Link. Your blog is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Than you soo much for featuring my brooch
    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my calendar! So exciting! I always find tons of ideas here... feeling kinda special you picked me! Have a great day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin