Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Link Party No. 35!


We got tons of snow. It kept snowing for almost two days.
At first I wasn't going to play in the snow because it is too cold, but once I started helping the kids to build an igloo I got into it. My three kids and I worked together and kept building the snow pile bigger and bigger.

Then, I realized that I was supposed to bake two dozen cookies for one of the church activities tonight. When I realized it, I only had 2 hours left... Ahhh!

I tripled the recipe to have enough for tonight’s activity, saved some for the kids to decorate tomorrow and froze some.

The kids have no school, no martial arts, no cub scouts, no chess club... nothing.
I loved it. At night we played a card game as a family too.

I feel like I played a lot today. It is nice to have days like this once in a while.

Ok, if you have done any projects, here is your chance to show it off!
Here are the rules.

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





Thank you for your participation, and making this link party sucssesful and fun!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the chance to link up my handcut christmas ornaments. Those cookies look too yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour à vous, je suis en France, et ne parlant que le français, je me régale de regarder ce que vous faites. Si vous voulez allez voir ce que je fais, c'est à cette adresse:
    http://www.lesdoigtsdefeeviviane.e-monsite.com
    Merci de votre accueil
    A bientôt
    VIANETTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,
    Je suis de France, et je ne parle que le français.J'aime beaucoup ce que vous faites.
    Si vous voulez voir ce que moi je fais, voici l'adresse:
    http://www.lesdoigtsdefeeviviane.e-monsite.com
    Je vous remercie de votre accueil
    A bientôt
    VIANETTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, just discovered your blog recently! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the chance to show some of my work. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin