Sunday, November 6, 2011

Link Love No. 73!

Let me just tell you how grateful I am for all the comments and personal emails regarding to "Untold Story of My Medical History". I wish I could comment back to each one of you, but it is bit difficult to do... I just want you to know that I read each one of them and really appreciate that you take time to write to me.

Many of you mentioned that I am being brave for sharing my personal story, and thanked me... no, I think I am the one who needs to say thank you. Thank you for reading my story! I consider my blog a sewing/craft blog with a little bit of my life's happenings mixed in. Although, being ill and getting procedures done is such a big part of my life, I can't just ignore it. In the past, there were times that I mentioned I won't be posting because of a procedure and such, but I never really told you what I have exactly.

Then one day I thought, "why not?" You guys already support me with my sewing experiments and adventures; I knew most of you wouldn't mind reading and getting to know more about my "shady side" too.
Also, sharing my story is my way of cheering you on too. What do I mean by that?

Well, we ALL have something we are dealing with...illness, relationships, financial, housing, kids, etc., etc... A never ending list of thing. Mine just happens to be health issues, but the bottom line is the same; handling the obstacles, enduring, and finding happiness. It would be my pleasure if you would remember your little blogger friend and her story when you are going through a tough time and say "I am gonna keep trying".

I will write Part 4 soon, there are still lots to tell. Oh, also I am doing a "belated TRH 3rd anniversary giveaway" on Monday make sure to come back to see what it is!

Well, that was a long intro, but I do have FIVE link loves for this week. Are you ready?

Boy, time flies! Halloween is over and before we know it Thanksgiving will pass us by and it will be Christmas! I have been keeping my eyes open for good gift ideas, and these adorable key chains by Scraponique caught my eyes. Aren't they so fun? I think it will make awesome stocking stuffers (and if you couldn't finished them by Christmas, there is always Valentine's day! :) )


I have seen many up cycled projects, but this one is a gem! Me Sew Crazy created this handsome sweater, and I just adore how it turned out. Great job!


Rubies and Pearls shared this cozy necklace with us. I love all the details she put in to this one of a kind necklace.


One of the jobs I dreamed of doing is widow display designer. When I walk into Anthropology my eyes wonder to look at the awesome displays inside the store. This twine ball reminds me of those types of cool displays where you wonder how it's made. Musings of a glamourpuss shared a step by step tutorial on her blog, so head over to see how she did it.


As I mentioned about Christmas in the beginning, I am always looking out for beautiful and unique Christmas decorations. Krista Sew Inspired shared this step by step tutorial on her blog on how to make this ornament. I am definitely looking out for vintage music sheets from now on!


Thank you all for your great projects, see you on Monday!

2 comments :

  1. thank you so much for sharing the upcycle sweater love! My little man wears it all. the. time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for loving my keychains!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin