Monday, November 14, 2011

One of Summer's Memories

As you all know I have been taking it easy lately. On my down time, I was going through my pictures from over the summer and found some pictures that I meant to share with you and had totally forgotten.

One day our family went to a park and we had such a fun time. While Mr. TRH was busy playing with other two, my oldest and I were having a blast taking his action shots with my new camera. He would do some stunts, and come back to take a look at the pictures and we both laughed our heads off.

Check them out...

He is gonna do it...


Combined with one of his martial arts kicks, awesome jump!


Beautiful landing!


Boys are so funny. When I found out I was having a boy, I was in mini-panic mode. I didn't know a thing about boys. I didn't know what to do with them. I was planning to play house, quietly read books, and sew together with a girl. After having two boys in a row, I feel like they really helped me to find a part of me that I didn't know existed. I also found out that boys are actually fitting to my personality. Funny thing is, my sister was a tomboy growing up, she always played with the boys, she loved catching bugs, reptiles (ugh!!), was good at any sport, she hated girly stuff... and guess what she is a mother of two girly girls. :)

Sometimes my sister and I talk on the phone and say how we wish we lived next door to each other, so we can trade the kids sometimes and do all sorts of activities with them. We can help cover the areas that we are not good at.

Looking at these pictures reminds me of one of my favorite quotes;

"We don't remember days, we remember moments"

The moment we played and laughed at the park was definitely a moment he and I will remember for years to come.

6 comments :

  1. very beautiful post...I've really enjoyed reading your blog. You always give very good insight into things. Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Sachiko and beautiful photos too! Lately I've been reminiscing a lot about past moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I totally am smiling at your post! You are right about the moments ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby boy is my life....when I think of having another child at this point I almost would rather just have another little boy b/c he is so sweet....but I know I would miss out on ribbons and bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a sweet post. I cried when I found out I was having boy. I am the youngest of four girls! So I can totally relate to the whole boy thing plus finding your new self while raising them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I loved reading your post. It actually makes me more excited to welcome our first baby boy here in a couple weeks. We have a girl already and I have no clue what to do with a boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin