Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hazel & Ruby ~ Crafternoon Kit Update!

Oh, how excited I am to finally be able to write this post! I was given a chance to collaborate with Hazel & Ruby to create my Tea Towel Apron as a kit for Crafternoon.

What is Crafternoon you might ask? Here is the promo video they have created:


Isn't thus such a great concept? I see something pretty on Pinterest and pin them with the intention of making them someday, but how often do I really do so? Crafternoon kits are made for someone like you and I... busy people who still love crafting and being creative.

It has been a long time since the day we started working on this project but I am happy to say that my kit; along with other fabulous craft kits are available at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, on their web site and other craft stores near you! They are projects that are simple enough to make in an afternoon. You don't have to worry about finding materials, matching the colors and patterns and so on. Everything you need to make the project is in the package (except the basic tools), all you need to do it is to have a blast!

Oh, then get this... I created a video for my kit. When you use the special QR code, you will be able to watch the tutorial. Are you up to sew along with me?

Tada! This can be yours (or who ever you want to make it for) in an afternoon!

Since this is a blog hop, let me introduce you to Virginia of Fynes Designs. She shares many home decor, recipes, party ideas and tutorials for everyday beautiful living. She created a fun embroidery hoop art for Crafternoon, make sure to hop over to see her! :)

I asked special blogger friends to review my Tea Towel Apron beginning this month, also I am hosting a giveaway soon. Lots of exciting things are happening, so stay tuned! :)




5 comments :

  1. I ordered this the other day when you posted on Instagram! I'm so excited to make it. I have made aprons as presents but plannin keeping this one! I'm very excited for video. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, Sachiko. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your apron, it's so sweet and vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'm looking forward to dusting off my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin