Saturday, September 20, 2008

Etsy Debut!!

I have been busy! I have been sewing, crafting, and working on the computer along with my regular routine. I wanted to post my stuff on Etsy for long time but I guess I never had the courage to do it. With a few of my friends' encouraging words and Aaron's help, I finally opened my Etsy store!! Well, it is no where near perfect, but I am taking the baby steps. It is not easy to find time for this, but each night after the kids are in bed I am make some progress. Right now I am trying to find someone on Etsy to make a banner and avatar for me.

First I posted some of my stitchery patterns and this Apron. It took me such a long time to decide what to do with the pocket.



I had some left over fabrics, so I made tiny messanger style purse for Rachel.



She loved it! What is in side? Candies! Of course.

9 comments :

  1. She's adorable! I can't believe she's already 3, but then again Caleb is too. I'm glad to see you're doing well. You are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you is stunning, Sachiko! The bag and apron are really pretty, too. I'm excited to check you out on Etsy. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sachiko!! That was the craziest thing that you found Scott's family's blog because, literally, yesterday I was thinking how lame I am for having some of your wonderful kits and not fulfilling what I said I would. I'm so sorry!!!! I'm a lam-o!

    My sister sells jewelry on etsy and she has done very well. I LOVE etsy and I'm trying to get up enough courage to sell stuff too. I'm sure you'll do great. You have such an amazing eye for color! along with your technical side. Most people don't have both. That is such a great talent. After I finish writing this, I'll check out your shop. My sister's is called "tinarice" just one word. And I also have a family blog with my sisters and sister in law. It's wildmountain.blogspot.com You're welcome to check it out and comment on it.

    So good to hear from you!! Good luck with etsy. I'll put you on my favorites. My sister said the starting of selling on etsy is somewhat anti-climatic but just keep working at it. Like I said, your talent is amazing and you are such a hard worker. You'll find success!!

    I'll keep checking your blog!
    love, Kathy Brooks
    p.s. hey, Debbie Goodman! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you "sachiko2" on etsy? Really! How can there be a different "Sachiko"? There's only 1 REAL Sachiko!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! I found you!...on etsy, that is. Sorry I'm "comment"ing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Etsy!! It's one of my favorite websites. I'm so glad you decided to sell on there, I'm going to check your store out for sure. You'll do awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are way too talented! You could probably make anything from nothing! Good luck in your adventures-but don't work so hard you forget to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! You are way too talented! I think you could make anything from nothing. Good luck in your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sachiko, I'm so glad you are selling on Etsy and I know you will do fabulously well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin