Saturday, June 4, 2011

Link Love No.56

It has been great weather where I live lately (finally!); I have been working on the yard, playing with the kids and thinking of ways to spend fun time with my family. There are a few things I have in mind, but I will write about it some other time...

Are you ready for this week’s link love?

Kenda from Kenda's Crafts saw this idea of making an "I spy" book at Delia Createsand she decided to give it a try. One of my sons was big time into I spy books when he was small; I wish I knew about this! It turned out so nicely!


I will reveal one of the things you don't know about me... I LOVE LOVE the rolls from Texas Road House. I am not a big meat eater, but I can go to that restaurant to just eat the rolls. I don't know what's in them, but they are so good! I feel like I can eat 20 or 30 of them if I don't have to think about the consequences later... mmm. Chef in Trainingshares a recipe for rolls & sweet butter. She said it is very close to the one from the Texas Road House. I so want to give it a try!


Look at these adorable Hedgehogs! See Kate Sewshared these cute stuffed creatures. I think they are perfect for either a boy or a girl, I mean they are stylish enough for grown-ups too!


I love this yo-yo pillow shared by Little Projects in Style. I have seen many yo-yo projects before, but this one is a bit different from others. Mainly, her yo-yos are white, but contain a tint of color. I think that makes this pillow interesting. So pretty!


Oh how I love this day bed redo! Cedar Hill Ranch did such a terrific job on this makeover, I just love how everything looks. Feed sacks (by the way does anybody know where I can buy some feed sacks?) and linen gives a casual and relaxed look but at the same time, it is very romantic.


Thank you all for participating in another fun link party!

4 comments :

  1. That daybed totally rocks my world...love it. Need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rolls from Texas Roadhouse too! We never get our food to go there b/c then we can't eat unlimited rolls. :) (and we split our entree so we can eat more rolls :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the link love! I had lots of fun with the book and my son loooves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my daybed. I am your latest follower, and not just because you featured my daybed, really! Your blog is fab. I love the variety of topics you cover and the photgraphy is wonderful. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin