Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Link Party No. 57!

You probably have noticed that last three posts were about my kids and what I did with them. I have been working on some projects on the side and those posts are coming up, and there are some projects that I can't share with you yet.

As much as I want to do more tutorials and sewing posts, I want to take advantage of the summer schedule to do a lot of things with my kids too! They grow up so fast; I want to make fun memories with them. :)

OK, show off your creations, sewing, crocheting, and/or cooking. Anything you have made is welcome. Link up and have fun! :)

As always here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




4 comments :

  1. Thank you again for hosting for us Sachiko. I don't blame you for focusing on the kids & kid projects. Enjoy the Summer while you can :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Sachiko!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting the parties, LOVE them!! AND totally agree on the kids, I have three of my own ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be joining in this week...thanks for hosting Sachiko!

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin