Hi there! I am Michelle from A Little Tipsy. I am so thrilled to be visiting here on Tea Rose Home! Oh, how I wish I could transform fabric like Sachiko does. Isn't she inspiring?!
I may not be the most accomplished seamstress, but I can make a mean cereal treat. That counts for something right?
Our family loves to spend quality time together on Monday nights and what family time is complete without a fun treat?! We are big fans rice krispie treats, but this time I wanted to give them a little taste of fall adding some pumpkin spice. A little twist can make a big, big, difference! These are like no rice krispie treats you have ever tasted. Add a little spice to your life and give them a whirl!
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz. package (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Candy corns optional
2. Add Rice Krispies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture into 13x9x2 pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Cut out with pumpkin cookie cutter and add candy corn faces if desired.
I think these are our favorite rice krispie treats yet. Our pan was half gone within the first two hours!
Thanks to Sachiko for letting us visit and feel free to swing by anytime!
Thank you, Michelle for visiting us today and sharing your yummy treat recipe with us. It was such a treat to have you with us!