Hi all! This is the third week for the giveaway, and GUESS WHAT... today is the actual 3rd blogaversary! I told you how generous the people at Riley Blake Designs were, and how they helped me out for the giveaway right? So, I am going to giveaway some awesome fabrics from them this week as well.
Let me tell you the several reasons why I love Riley Blake Designs.
1. They have many designers and they all bring something different to the table. There is something for everyone!
2. I love that they have notions like ribbons, laces, buttons, and crochet flowers that go with each fabric line. It is so fun to coordinate.
3. They have a blog for updates and Cuttin Corners Collage for fun project ideas.
4. They are based in Utah...ok I am a little biased, I can't help it but to be supportive and be a big fan.
5. I have met a few people from Riley Blake Designs, and they were SUPER nice! I love nice people, don't you?
Are you all ready to see the giveaway prizes for this week?
Ohh... I wish I could put this in to my fabric stash. This is one of my favorite lines Indian Summer. I can't tell you how cute the whole line is! There is a stack of 23 fat quarters, can you imagine what you can do with them?
Are you craving for some cute boy fabrics? Then, this is for you! This 10 inch stacker is from Wanna be a Cowboy 2line. I can think of so many different ways to use this fabulous pack!
Are you ready to enter the giveaway? Here are the rules;
1. Visit Riley Blake Designs first and come back here to let me know which one was your most favorite thing (pattern and fabrics etc.). (1st entry)
2. Become a follower on my main page. (2nd entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway, tweet, become a fan on their Facebook. (3rd entry)
I will run the giveaway until midnight of the 23th and post the winner on the 24th.
Note: I have so much going on this week, and one of them is test procedure for my routine procedure (I don't know if that makes any sense...). I am not sure how I will be afterwards, so I am taking a break from the link party this week. Meanwhile, save some awesome creations of yours to share for next week! ;)