Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just Checking In...

A week from today, we finally got the key to the new house, and on Thursday the moving truck came to drop everything off. Oh, Boy.

I knew we had tons of stuff, but it seems like unpacking is taking forever. We are still living out of boxes, and our computer is not hooked up at our house yet. I am visiting my in-laws right now, and doing a quick "hello" post.

I know I should just focus on unpacking, but I couldn't help it. I am painting a few areas of the house as well. When things calm down, I can't wait to share the before and after pictures.

Love you all and see you soon. :)

Sachiko

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations....happy painting!!
    xoxo
    Mª José

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. I love your tastes, so know your new home will be beautiful just like your family. Take Care and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sachiko, I follow your blog from over here in Australia and love reading about your new house. I am sure you will soon have it just the way you like it. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Don't worry, we've been in our house for a month now but we're still not all the way unpacked. It is such a big project! I can't wait to see your house.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin