Thursday, December 18, 2014

Two Necklaces with Different Feels

I realized that I didn't share the pictures of a couple necklaces that I created as birthday gifts for my friends...

Most of the times when I am creating jewelry, I have an inspirational piece and expand ideas from there and come up with the whole design. When I am making jewelry for a particular person, I imagine that person and her favorite colors, personality type, and style and then go from there. It is a bit different than my normal design process, but I enjoy both paths.

I made this one at the end of summer for my friend who loves red.


I made this recently with a softer color palette than the first one.


I love how they turned out and I have an itch to work with more bright colors right now. Well, maybe after Christmas... after everything calms down.

2 comments :

  1. OMG, Sachiko, these are Gorgeous!!!! You are SO creative!! Statement necklaces are so "in" tight now & even our local news women are wearing them. I would LOVE to make one like your top pic, It is just so pretty!!! TFS
    Happy Holidays & hope you all have a SAFE New Years celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin