Friday, May 29, 2009

Between Everything



This week was our last week of school. On top of the normal schedule, I had lots more going on.

Between everything; "Mom and Tea", "Field Day" and the "Kindergarden graduation", I completed the quilt.



I stuck with the simple quilting design and love the results.



I also enjoyed spending time with my family doing school stuff.

The summer is here. Between the martial arts, swimming lessons, reading program and whatever else we decide to do I know I am going to "Create".

I will create memories with my family.

I will create whatever my heart desires.

It is going to be a great summer.

6 comments :

  1. I love this quilt! It's amazing sometimes what we accomplish "between everything" isn't it? It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilting...it really is perfect! And I'm hoping for a summer of creating lots of fun projects as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the quilt. thank you so much for helping me with mine. it is slow going, but i'm working on it. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out wonderful!! I bought my fabric this weekend to start mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is gorgeous!! I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt is beautiful!! I want to go out and buy the fabric to make one right now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin