Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first spotlight and Interview!

A few days ago I was contacted by Ucreate. It is a very successful blog that features many different crafters and introduces them to her viewers.
She visited my blog and my etsy store and wanted to feature me on her blog!! I was so excited! This morning Tea Rose Company was featured on her blog.

Thank you so much Kari!!



I bought this charm pack and started working on a quilt top. It is a very simple design and is easy to do. On my next post I am going to do a very quick tutorial for this.

Well, now I am off to put the kids in bed, I like that it is bright till late now, but it is hard to put them in bed. They will say "Mommy why do we have to go to bed, it is sunny outside!" When I have time to sew tonight, I might sew a special curtain for thier rooms so the night will come early for them. Am I a horrible mom?...Nah!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting! How did you feel being interviewed? All of your creations are so beautiful you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't been on for a little while and I've missed a lot! Congrats on being featured! That's fabulous. You deserve much success with such amazing talent. You really do have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt...the sashing fabric is the perfect contrast to the fabrics! I'll love to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin