Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Splash!


I noticed that I haven't posted about my sewing projects or crafts for a few post. I have been very busy, and I absolutly had NO. TIME. TO. SEW. In one more week the kids will start school and I am trying to do something fun with them everyday.

Today, I went to park with a water fountain in Highland with my friends and their children; it was so fun! My kids had such a wonderful time until... Rachel slipped and cut her face on a stone bench! She was bleeding like crazy and of course she was screaming her head off.

It happened when we were getting ready to leave, so I took her straight to the instacare. She cut the corner of her mouth; it was a small cut, but it was also deep. So, the doctor used glue(it is stronger then elmer's glue) to shut the cut tight and she was good to go. Huh...

The whole time her brothers were being such good support for her, they tried to comfort her and made some jokes to make her laugh... eventhough I was a little stressed it was so nice to see that they care about thier little sister.

By the way blogger friends, I have some news to tell you all. August 20th is my first blog anniversary, and I am going to do a GIVE AWAY!! I will post the items tomorrow night and I will post the winner on the 20th. This will be fun! I hope many of you will come to check it out!

8 comments :

  1. Looks like a fun water park...glad your daughter is fine...and happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard there was a new water park in Highland, but we haven't been yet. So sad about your daughter, can't wait to hear about your give away. Congrats on the one year mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor thing, its looked like fun though. That photograph is fab.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the best for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Rachel's cut heals soon! Her picture is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow...I had no idea so much would happen after I left! I'm so glad to hear she's OK...what sweet brothers...which says a whole lot of you and Aaron! Brody sends a hug for her to feel better! Congrats on your one year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time you run into Corn Wagon- show them your felt food. I'm trying to convince them to get some patterns. I love that felt food, it's SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man i know my boys are so OVER protective over katie! glad that she's okay! (cute picture by the way)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin