Friday, October 16, 2009

258


Yesterday, we invited 6 people over for a potsticker party. With my hubby and I and our kids, I wasn't quit sure how many I should make. It is alway better to have more, than less, especially when you are the one throwing the party.

So, I made a TON of potstickers.

I mean TONS! I set a new record of how many potstickers I made in one day.

Let's throw out some numbers...

I mixed 9 pounds of meat with some vegitables

It took me about 3 hours from start to finish (cut- mix- wrap)

I wapped 258 Potstickers!

5 people showed + our family = 10 people

103 potstickers were eaten

The party lasted close to 4 hours, we played Guitar Hero, Blockus and Apples to Apples. It was lots of fun. I don't know why I thought I needed to make so many but I have lots of frozen potstickers in my freezer now. It is always nice to have something like that for a busy day.

13 comments :

  1. Okay they look great but what are potstickers? Sorry but never come across these before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! That is a lot of potstickers! Good job! I love having things in the freezer for later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! You must have worked like a well oiled machine! Do you have a recipe to share? But only for a small batch please!

    I love having your blog sent to my email, it is just so fun to see what you are up to. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow that is a ton of potstickers! that picture is awesome. we saw aaron at the park yesterday, were you making pot stickers then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so yummy! Can't believe it only took 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, can I pleeeeeeze come over and eat the rest?!!!! If I leave now (Virginia) I should be there by, let's say... March! They'll keep that long righ?! :-) Love love love potstickers and I bet you make the best! Sounds like you all had fun....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember going to Chinatown in Boston with my friend when I first moved here and she bought a bag of 100 pot stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm so impressed! I usually just pick mine up on the way home. :) I'm sure that was a lot of work, but how yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recipe PLEASE!!!! :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! If you ever feel like they are taking up too much space in your freezer, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy! I attempted to make some a few weeks ago and they DID not look like yours! I bet they were good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter loves potstickers and it looks like you made a gracious plenty. So nice you were able to freeze some to enjoy later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about posting your recipe - a tutorial would be even better!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin