Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Basket Makeover~Fall & Winter~

Lately I have been really busy, just like everyone else during this season, doing stuff around the house and trying to squeeze in some time to work on things for the up coming Holiday Boutique. I would be very lucky if I can get three... well even two hours of sewing time a day.

I will share a basket makeover I just did, and I am going to list this on my etsy shop!

Before...


After...



I love baskets! I have some basket style handbags for the summer, but non for the Fall and Winter. I think this basket is perfect for the season with dark brown colors. I added lining and a top with a draw string. Also, I thought the fluffy feather and velvet ribbon would enhance the Fall and Winter feel.



I love how it turned out!... eventhough it is so tempting to claim it as mine, everything I do and create needs to be for the boutique. I need to focus!

Well, this post will be the last one before Thanksgiving, I hope everyone will have a wonderful time with their loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

5 comments :

  1. I love that basket well done. I hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This turned out brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! You just continue to amaze me! I've been trying forever to think of a way to make-over the millions os baskets in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute and just too talented! It was so much fun to see you yesterday- makes me miss the old days when we were neighbors. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented and cute! It has been so much fun to hang out together (twice!) in the past week- makes me miss the old days when we were neighbors!

    Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin