Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sneak Preview...


I was able to squeeze some sewing time in this morning and pieced these quilt blocks!

I am thinking about doing another tutorial on this one. As I was piecing them, several ideas came to my mind of what I could do with this quilt top. I don't know if I will do anything or not. You just have to wait for a while and see the finished product.:)

Tomorrow is another busy day for me, I highly doubt that I can get any sewing done.

It will be so nice when I can have one of those days where I have no responsibilities and am just able to sew. All day long. Design and sew... but knowing myself, pretty soon I will miss being a wife and a mommy of three kids. I guess it is good to have some balance.

Sewing is a big part of my life, but my family is the biggest part of my life. They are the ones who make me happy and inspire me to be who I want to be (believe it or not). I don't have to worry about what other people think of me, because I have a very supportive and loving fan club 24-7.

I didn't know those were in my mind until I start blogging.
I love my life and I am extreamly grateful.

6 comments :

  1. Oooohh..
    I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts; thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment thankyou for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! I enjoy sewing too, but enjoy spending my time with my family more.
    Looks like a gorgeous stack of fabrics. Looking foward to what you will create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we're coming to Utah for Thanksgiving and I wondered if we all could get together one day for a girls' lunch or something. We get in on the Sunday before and stay for the week. Let me know if you'll be around

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabric colours are so pretty! Family time is very precious indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin