Sunday, November 7, 2010

Link Love No.30!

There are many things that I love about fall & winter. One of them is drinking warm drinks. I love herb tea, apple cider, cocoa with homemade whipped cream... It is such a treat taking the time for myself to do stuff (such as reading, sewing or going over the link party!) with my favorite drink, in my favorite mug.

How about you? Do you have your "favorite" for fall?

Well, here are the five picks for this week, enjoy!

Sneezerville was inspired to make this over skirt when she was browsing one of the Etsy shops. She tweaked it here and there and made such a unique and fun over skirt. Looks like it is very versatile too!


Check out this Boy's Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket over at Living with Punks! I like the simple-ness of the scarf and the treasure pocket makes this very special and fun! My boys would love this too.


Living with Punks had another link that I LOVED. Check out this Mama Ruffle Scarf! I have wanted to incorporate some animal prints into my outfit this fall, but I wasn't sure if it was for me. Something like this will be a great way to try an "in-style" item.


This anthropology inspired necklace was linked by Little Treasures. She used organza and silver taffeta to make this, and I really love the color combination. "Moonlight flowers necklace" is the perfect name for it!


The last link is a very useful tutorial shared by Mummy Crafts. She used waste canvas to create this pretty Baby Singlet. I have done some cross stitching before, but not with this method. I sure want to give it a try. Thank you for sharing!


Thank you very much everyone for participating! Happy creating! :)

8 comments :

  1. Thanks Sachiko!! I really appreciate the Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Was I surprised to see my necklace being loved!! Thank you Sachiko! I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have the instructions for those boy scarfs printed out and ready to make once I get my hands on some cute flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the Autumn, I love to drink anything with the words "pumpkin spice" in the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my baby singlet tutorial! I'd love to see yours when you get a chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for featuring my over skirt. it has been a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a terrific recipe for Cranberry Tea that is made in the Crock Pot. YUM!!! I'll have to make it soon and post it. =)

    http://im-in-the-loop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all this inspiration! I've got a lot to chew on here...so many ideas splashing around my head. Love all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin