Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Link Party No.31, and I am going to bed early...

Hi everyone. As you can tell from the title, I am a little bit under the weather. Last week one of my sons got sick and had a high fever for few days. After I took him to the doctor and got medicine, he was getting better. Then, my other son got a stomach bug on the weekend, while my daughter started coughing... guess who is taking care of them most of the time (not to mention, eating their leftovers off their plates sometimes... not knowing that they were coming down with something...)

All day long, I had joint aches, cold chills and headaches. So, my friends, I am off to bed.
I have been working on other projects that I want to share soon; it depends on how I feel in the next few days. Meanwhile, please link up, visit each other and have fun!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





6 comments :

  1. Oh, I hope you get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon.
    There is nothing worse than eating their leftovers only to realise they are sick a couple of hours later. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That's so hard. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better really soon!
    And thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Thank you for hosting. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin