Saturday, October 15, 2011

Link Love No. 71!

I don't know what it is with me, but lately I have been sewing like I am possessed. I am taking it easy, but if I have any time left, I will be sewing.

I am slowly recovering from the angiogram, and I guess subconsciously I want to squeeze in as much as sewing time as possible before having another procedure.

The thing is, I am enjoying sewing so much so that I keep forgetting to take pictures of the process for my tutorials. I am sewing to sew. I will share the finished pictures later (probably after I get better from the next procedure).

Link Love No. 71 had lots of fall decorations and goodies; have you all visited them?

Ok, here are the link loves for this week.

I can't believe Christmas is only a couple months away... around this time I am always thinking about what to do for Christmas gifts for my girlfriends. I was thinking about making coin purses like this one... Originate and Renovate, used a pattern from Amy Butler's book and made such a pretty coin purse. Looking at her pictures made me wanna make this coin purse even more!


Have you ever wondered how to make rock candy? I have! Glue Sticks solved the mystery for me and shared how to make rock candy. What a fun project to do with kids! Thank you for sharing.


I am not big into Halloween decorations, but I fell in LOVE with this crow garland shared by Homework. What do I love about this garland? I love her use of colors, the circles, and the crows add a "Halloweenish" feel without being over powering.

I would love to have it on my mantle.


Another fun Halloween decoration that caught my eye was shared by Just Peachy. What? Did I mention FREE printables? Yes, isn't she so nice? She has more printables on her blog, but these are my favorites!


I AM IN LOVE! Restore Interiors shared her beautiful and unique letters with us. I hopped over to her blog, and saw many beautiful things that totally speak to me. :)


Thank you all for sharing your creations. Happy creating!

7 comments :

  1. I hope you recover quickly from your angiogram. I will keep you in my prayers for the next procedure! Keep sewing...it's good therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're sewing. :) Sometimes it's nice just to sew without taking pictures of the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so beautiful!
    Especially Carolyn's Homework Halloween Garland.
    I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,.... how remiss of me...., I hope you're feeling 100% very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my letters! You made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I love it!! Drop by my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin