Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Link Party No. 70!

Ok, I am NOT going in to get the procedure this Thursday :(
The hospital called us yesterday and told us that there was a miscommunication and they can’t get me in this week. Well they can’t get me in for another 2 weeks!

I didn't want to get the procedure, but part of me just wants to do it so I can get better soon...

I am just hoping that my condition will at least stay the same and not get worse.

Meanwhile, I am going to take it easy, and enjoy some sewing here and there. :)

So, I decided to do a Link party this week. I am sorry that I had to take a break from the link party for two weeks. I hope you have some things to share with us!

OK, go ahead and link up, enjoy everyone’s creations. I will!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.



16 comments :

  1. So sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope things don't get worse and you can enjoy your sewing. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your condition stays stable as well, how frustrating! Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hostessing the linky party! I love your blog, glad I found you.

    Hugs,
    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to her the hospital messed with your emotions. Big jerks. Don't they realize this stuff is kind of a big deal? Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Thanks for inviting me here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting us! I really hope that you feel better!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since it was postponed , enjoy the start of the fall and get a nice rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( Hope you feel better soon! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the next two weeks go quickly and easily for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Saying a prayer that your procedure will be done quickly and that whatever is wrong will heal completely. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry you have to deal with such a delay. Praying your health remains steady (of improves!:-)

    Thanks for hosting this linky party!

    Blessings,
    Malaika

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for letting us know about the delay. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry to hear about the delay! I hope you can maintain (or get better). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you and hope that your condition stays stable. And hope that things are figured out at the hospital. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. not sure why I can not leave a link but here it is http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-oreo-balls.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting the linky party. I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin