Sunday, October 30, 2011

Link Love No.72!

Hello, hello friends, how has your week been? I am still on the path of recovery, but enjoy doing more for my family and of course some sewing now. Where I live, the scenery has changed so much in the past few weeks and I love looking at the beautiful fall colors outside.

There were many fall and Halloween projects and recipes on this week's link party. I enjoyed them a lot, thank you for your participation!

Here are the 5 loves for this week.

I love how pretty and easy it is to make this wreath! Polka Dot Bungalow shared a step by step tutorial on her blog. Great job!


I couldn't resist the cuteness...meet baby princess Leia from Lauren Inspired. Simply irresistible, hands down cute!


First of all, I must say I love unique titles. See Kate Sew shared her "Sweatshirt Liposuction" project with us. At first I thought "What?", then, the picture on her blog post explains it all... funny. The result of this operation is big but "smaller in size" success too!


Our Home's Cool shared this fun scrappy lampshade with us. I love the look of this lampshade, but fell in love with the effect on the sealing when the light is on. Head over to her blog to see what I am talking about.


I have been going through our house to organize for a few months now (on and off). It was pretty easy except for Mr.TRH and my closet. I kept finding clothes that I think I can make it into something and it is just so hard to put them in the "throw away" or "donate" bag. Anyways...Orlosubito did such a wonderful job turning a man's shirt into a pretty tunic. I love the simplicity of it. Thank you for sharing!


See you at the next post everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Thank you soooo much for featuring my Fall Wreath Tutorial! {LOVE} your blog :)

    {HUGS & Happy Fall},
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many great ideas!
    Thank you so much for featuring my lampshade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me Sachiko! And for your nice comment!! :

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh thank you for featuring my blouse:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and funny findings :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geeat ideas!! I love them all!:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin