Thursday, February 7, 2013

New App: The Inspirational Board

Hi everyone! I want to share a new online app The Inspiration Board by a fellow blogger Jamielyn of I heart Nap Time. It launched this week and I was asked to play around with it and see what I could come up with. It was so much fun!

Here is how it works:

I had several idea for the board. I decided to make a board for my thrift store finds and furniture makeover. I chose the background, played around with the accessories and such... I came up with this:

Right now I don't have other boards made, but I am pretty sure I will start making more. Here is another great reason to check out this app.

Jameilyn is having a luanch party that will run to the 11th. She is giving over $1500 in prizes! Hurry over to her site and get inspirational!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin