Monday, February 11, 2013

Nice Sunday Afternoon

Hmmm... Ever since we listed our house for sale, every day has been so busy and crazy.
All the cleaning and organizing to keep the house clean at all times has been such a pressure for me and of course for the rest of the crew. Can you picture me freaking out over every little thing I find on the floor and counter tops that make the house look messy? hahaha...

Today was such a nice day to take a break from all that.

After church, we all relaxed and hung out as a family. I even let them leave stuff on the couch and floors and didn't fuss over them.

We had fun making and eating Ice cream sandwiches with chocolate chip cookies I baked the night before.

I pushed the images of what this week is going to be like for me to the back of my head and I indulged is the relaxed and slower pace of life this afternoon; which was very, very nice.

3 comments :

  1. Mmmm, they look delicious,
    I wish you convenience to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Wonderful!I'm going to try those icecream sandwiches w/ my kids. Had a nice Sunday myself. Got fussed over by DH and 6 of my 7 kids for my 50th B-day. (One lives out of state)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say I love your blog!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

    I'm going to have to make those ice cream sandwiches for my dh b-day. He will love them.

    Blessings,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin