Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review~ iPad 2 Case & Stand by Snugg

I was given the chance to review an iPad case from Snugg. They specialize in various cases for iPads, tablets, smartphones, and the Kindle. When I visited their website, I was quite impressed by their wide range of selections. I had a case for my iPad 2, and it was my favorite color, white; though, it was a bit lacking in functionality, and I was thinking that it would be fun to try a different color.

They had many colors to choose from, and after thinking it over for some time; I finally chose baby blue. The color reminds me of the blue sky or ocean; oh how fitting for the summer!

I have been using the case for about 2 weeks now, and I am very happy with the quality. Not only does it hold my iPad snuggly (like their company name), it folds into a stand that can be used two different ways which is very convenient.

It also has a stylus loop(I use it for my pen though) which I didn't have with my last case...

and a place I can keep name cards, and some papers with important memos.

I am more than pleased to say, I recommend their product to my friends. In fact, when I was looking through their site, I found the iPad case that I have been dreaming of. Now knowing their quality, I might purchase that one in the near future! (When was Mother's day? Oh, my birthday is coming in a few months!)

If you are looking for new cases for your devices, it is well worth your time to visit Snugg to explore your options. :)

2 comments :

  1. Hi There! Thanks for the information you have shared. It is cute.
    Anyway, you can also view this link it may be interesting to you.Thanks!

    Ipad Case

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin