Friday, August 10, 2018

Summer Day Top Pattern and My Dress

Hello! I hope you are having a great summer. Seems like some people I have talked to are having a hard time finding the time to sew (or anything else for that matter) between family vacations and all the other activities with kids at home. If you are itching to sew something simple and quick with satisfying results, you should try Summer Day Top by Dana of Made Everyday. I was given a chance to play with her pattern and I was blown away. She pays close attention to detail and guides you through from choosing the right fabric and size to other sewing tips.

This pattern gives you five different versions of tops. I had a hard time deciding which one to go with and I almost made the tunic, then I found fabric in my closet I bought a year ago. I decided to extend the tunic a wee bit longer and make a dress.

I am in love with this dress and I wore it on our anniversary date! Ladies... It conformed what I knew all along; I have the best husband when he doesn't mind taking some pictures of me for my blog as part of our anniversary date!





I love this dress so much and I am thinking about making a top next. Check out Dana's pattern shop for Summer Day Top and other great patterns!

Have fun sewing everyone!

3 comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin