Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Long Sleeve Wrap Top / Kana's Standard 2


I don't even remember how long ago I purchased this light weight cotton fabric. I was "shopping" from my fabric closet and I knew exactly what I could turn this piece of fabric into. I remembered seeing a pretty wrap top in a Japanese sewing book Kana's Standard II. Perhaps, sewing garments so often over the past few weeks improved my senses and decision making skills? I sure hope so! :) I barely had enough to make this top and I am so glad I did! I love how it fits so perfectly to my body and I already wore this three times since I made it!
This can be easily dressed up or down and I could think of many ways to coordinate it with what I already have. I love this style so much that I know I will make more in the future with a different fabric.

2 comments :

  1. You look beautiful in your blouse, and you did such a lovely job on it too! Is the book in English and does it come with the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin