Monday, October 13, 2008

I Love Fall




I Love Fall!!! I love having four seasons. When I first moved to Utah, it seemed to me that there was no Fall. Summer ended and then all of a sudden, it was winter. In my opinion Utah's Fall is too short. If you are not careful, it will go by in the blink of an eye, and you will have missed it.

Now, I have been here long enough that my senses have become keen. I don't want to waste what little Fall we have.

There are several reasons I love fall...

  • Crisp cold air.

  • Red, yellow all around.

  • I can dress in layers -- Thinking about coordination is fun!

  • Boots, scarfs, hats

  • Children's excitement about all the Fall activities.

  • Hot apple cider and homemade donuts.

  • Reading in a semi-cold room wrapped in my favorite blanket.

  • Thanksgiving -- Getting together with Family and friends is a true treat.

  • Early Christmas shopping!


  • I bet everyone has their own favorites. If you would like to share them with me, please do. I will add to my list and enjoy the season even more.

    My procedure last week went well, I'm now on my normal busy schedule. I just want to say thankyou for all who helped us along the way. My family and I appreciate you all very much.

    Your Friendship warms my heart. Have a Happy Fall!!

    2 comments :

    1. I love the post! Fall is the best!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love fall, too. This one seems to be a bit longer to me, and I am loving it. My favorite is to go into the canyon and kick the leaves around on the ground and hear them crunch beneath my feet. Such fun!

      ReplyDelete

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin