Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One Fine Day

After I picked up Michael from school, I took him and Rachel to the park. It was a little chilly even though the sun was out. I packed a lunch and they were so happy that they got to play out in the park. Here are some pictures I took.

Look at the gorgeous colors!



I know you are not supposed to climb trees in a public park, but he looked so cute that I had to take a picture before I told him to get down.


Michael was posing like a professional model, I don't know what Rachel was doing!




We all had a great time this fine Autumn day.

3 comments :

  1. Cute pictures! The colors on the tree are amazing!! I love the Fall...and I love you!
    Cheers (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me that I need to get the kids out to the mountains before the fall colors are all gone. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the fall. We love it! I miss the mountains and the trees there! It is beautiful here, too. Just different! Your family is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin