Saturday, January 22, 2011

Link Love No. 39!

Oh, you guys! There were many great links and projects at my link party, I feel like there were a lot more than usual. It was very difficult for me to narrow it down to only five. But, I did what I had to do...I have my favorite five for this week!

Look at this pretty and sassy pencil purse shared by All Things Beautiful! She used her daughter’s out grown jumper skirt to make this. What I like about this project even more is she didn't waste anything. The pretty pink flower was made out of the liner to embellish the purse. Her little girl will doodle with style!


I love these assembled boxes! Can't Stop Making Things was inspired by Joseh Corhell's work and made these stunning and unique pieces of art. How fun to see the things in the boxes...I would love to try making something like these.


I was so excited to see this Ruffle hoodie by See Kate Sew. The last couple years, ruffles have been one of the "in style" things. I see ruffles everywhere.
But now, I think the trend is gradually shifting to something else. I don't care if I am "in style" I love ruffles so much that, I would feel so sad if they go away completely. I will be making ruffley things forever! Anyways...I love how Kate used ruffles in a whole different way. So cute!



Rosy Red Buttons reveals her nursery makeover! There were so many pretty items that she handmade herself in the nursery. I love the color scheme, and the little details she added for her baby girl. I feel a mother's love for her baby from every inch in this nursery!


Are you looking for something inexpensive and fun to make as a Valentine’s decoration? Peppermint Plum shares a tutorial on how they made the cutest Valentine’s garland with coffee filters. This project looks very fun and easy to do... perfect for a girls get together craft night!


Thank you all for linking. I hope you will have a wonderful weekend!

Note: I have a little surprise post on Monday... be sure to come back!

4 comments :

  1. Wow! The nursery is beautiful, I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I just love your blog, so many amazing idea! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've awarded you something. Check it out {here}! :)

    Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea Rose Home featured my Assembled Boxes. Yippee! I am thrilled. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin