Monday, January 31, 2011

Lots of Felt and a New Project

I told you about how I have been SLOWLY reorganizing my house in the last post. Why slowly? Well, I get distracted sometimes, especially when I am working in my hobby room...

I found lots of felt from different places in the room. I guess I collected them over the years little by little. I started to line them up and color-coordinate them.

Look at all these colors!



and some more...



Looking at them made me wanna make something...and I actually started cutting them today. I will post the finished item with a tutorial soon!

7 comments :

  1. Wonderful colours! I am sure you will make wonderful things with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh can't wait to see what you make! love annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I make a fun 'find' in my craft stuff! Can't wait to see what you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find all those pretty colors of felt? I can only find the blah ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love working with felt. It is so much fun. I can't wait to see what you are making.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor {Sew Much Love}-

    I found all my felts at local sewing and craft stores. Sometimes, by the yard felts (the big rolls) have different color selections too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I just did some felt projects too - they are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin