Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Link Party No 37!

I am so sorry that this link party started late! I have been sick since Monday night (I slept most of the time), I totally forgot about link party.

Well, but I have great news I wanted to share with you all...

Ever sweet Kari from Ucreate shot me an email saying..."there is a surprise..."

Of course I went to check out her blog, then I found out I made it in to her "Top 10 Tutorials for 2010". Wooo hooo!!!


If you didn't know her awesome blog, please go check it out! You won't be disappointed.

I know we missed one day, so I will run the link party till Friday night this week. If you’ve got something up your sleeve, please share it with us!

Here are the rules;

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party sucssesful and fun!

9 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your award! Your ruffle tutorial was the first one I found & tried when I started to sew! Well deserved and hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the Top 10! You so deserve it. Love your shirt refashions!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sachiko! I love your blog header with the ruffle shirt! In my to-do list I have the shirt makeovers you did with Four shirts Four ways. You have great inspiring tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulatios on making in the top 10!
    And I hope you get better really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrads on the top 10! You totally deserve it with that shirt. I got a ton of hits on that shirt too! You are so talented! Glad you got some recognition for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found so many great blogs through your link parties! I am so so excited to join in for the first time!

    Blue Skies,
    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone!

    Thank you so much for your nice comments about the award and the well wishes. I really appriciate them! I have more ideas for shirt refashions, the trick is to find the time to do them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linked up my new year card. Hope you're much better.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin