Monday, August 27, 2012

Review: DownEast Home & Clothing

I was asked to do a review for DownEast Home & Clothing, and I am so excited to share this post with you today!

They have been one of my favorite "GOTO" stores for the last few years for their fairly priced, fashionable modest clothing. Did you know that I created the "Ruffle Shirt"from their wonder tees? Their stores are located throughout Utah and Idaho, and I am so glad that I have some stores that are within driving distance from my home! I packed my camera, and headed over to one of the stores last week.

Every time I visit the store, I find several furniture pieces that catch my eye. This day wasn't an exception either... I will share some of my favorites.



I love the colors of these pots. The way they were displayed was pure genius. The shelf caught my eye immediately.

I love the details on the door. Simply beautiful...

I have a weakness for little chairs...

I have been eyeing this chest with lots of drawers. It would be so awesome to have something like this for my sewing room to organize stuff.

This iron union jack table literally took my breath away... and followed by three words, I WANT IT!

Because there are so many beautiful things, I had a hard time getting over to the clothing section. I ended up spending a long time there as well, there is so much eye candy, all over the place, I mean on the wall, racks, display tables... sigh...

Redwood or amber green?

Feminine lacy top or casual border sweater?

Their girls collection is very fun too...

I like this mother & daughter coordination. It is not exactly the same, but there is a link with colors and style. Such a cute dress for a little girl!

I picked some of my favorite accessories for little girls and took pictures. :)

Are you curious what I end up getting that day?

After going back and forth for some time, I found the dresses on the sales rack that I have been eyeing forever!! I had to claim them as mine. :)

I love the simplicity of these dresses, and I was thinking about fall as well. With different types of accessories, I can wear them in so many different ways. For example... purple shoes & scarf? or boots with wide belt and necklace? I mean, I will have so much fun with these dresses this fall & winter.



In fact... I have already started enjoying them. One of the ways to have fun with these dresses for me is to wear it with a petticoat. I think it gives a different look to the dress.




You can connect with DownEast Home & Clothing through Facebook and Twitter and get the latest and greatest scoop!

Thank you Kathy and Cammie for this review opportunity, I had so much fun!

4 comments :

  1. Man I miss Down East sooooo much! I used to go to the one in Idaho Falls all the time but now I live in Atlanta so I have to order online and don't get the in-store deals! :(

    Cute dress! It looks adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had run across your blog awhile ago through a link-up and then LOST you! I was so disappointed as I love your creative flair. You are absolutely adorable in the dress and petticoat and boots. Thanks for sharing such a great shop. carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Those dresses are adorable on you! The store looks luscious - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never heard of this store, but am definitely going to look into it.
    The items you photographed are beautiful. Yes, that chest with all the little drawers is perfection for a sewing room.
    Your dress is adorable! So You! Like it was made to order for you!
    You are so pretty!!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin