Monday, August 6, 2012

Sweet Escape



I LOVE fruit and vegetables. I just went through my kitchen and realized that I had so many choices of fruit to eat. So, I made a little tray, things like this make me really happy. There were kiwis, grapefruits, apples, bananas, and watermelon that I didn't put on the plate.

Aren't they so pretty sitting together on the plate?

By the way, I have been keeping myself really busy last week by sewing a lot;

I made...

8 baby blankets, 9 bibs

Fixed ...

4 of my clothing

Altered...

5 boys pants with holes in to shorts

They were the kind of sewing projects that needed to be done, and I feel so good having them squared away. There are a few refashioning ideas that I have been kneading in my head for a while, I am hoping to do more creative sewing between all the things going on this week.

So, while I am enjoying the plate of fruit in peace and quiet (which is rare in my household... I mean not the plate of fruit, the peace and quiet. LOL), I am going to
plan out this week.

I hope you are having a wonderful summer, I will see you at the next post.

2 comments :

  1. I love fruits and vegetables too. Wow, that's a lot of sewing you've gotten done! I sewed a blessing outfit for my son, and it took from 8-3:30 that day to sew just the shorts! :) I had LOTS of interruptions to have a 45 minute project take several hours. :) I can't wait to see more of your refashioning projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely plate of fruit! I need to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin