Sunday, July 29, 2012

Link Love No.81!

Thanks to those of you who linked up your projects! Ready for my five link-loves for this month?

Have you been frustrated because there aren't many sewing patterns for boys? Look no further. Melissa from Melly Sew has been working hard to come up with an ebook titled "Blank Slate Basics" this summer. Go check out her blog for more details!



So... do you ever feel like you are feeding your kids the same things over and over again? I do. This BLT pinwheel by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom not only looks great, but when I read the recipe, it made me wanna give it a try! Something like this is so nice; it is something different but not too different for the kids to try. Thank you for sharing!



Flamingo Toes created this ADORABLE coin purse. I love the details on this coin purse as well as the combination of the colors. This will make a perfect gift too!



I have been in love with Union Jack design since forever. This pillows by Sew a Fine Seam caught my eye because it looks a little different than the other Union Jacks I have seen and looks a bit easier to make. So pretty!



Ombre is in! Don't you agree with me? I have seen ombre designs all over the place. Do you want to know how to create your own ombre ribbon? Twigg Studios shared two ways to create a beautiful ombre ribbon on her blog, it is worth checking out!



I hope you will continue to enjoy summer. Happy creating!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my coin purse!! What a fun surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awww! Thanks for liking my pillows so much! I'm totally honored that you featured them here! And I'm loving that coin purse - heading over there to check out Flamingo toes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin